[Groop]Re: plop!?

Charles L. Klein cklein@mn.rr.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:19:42 -0600

Yes, I had a few and found all but one of the rest in a comic book store.
They aren't all that easy to find at times and it seems to me that Sergio
stopped working on it after issue 19 or so, but I'm sure Gary has all the
info you need on this one.  Here's the link to the place where I got mine
(Minnesota) and a list of the titles they currently have in stock:

http://www.nostalgiazone.com/doc/collector_titles/Plop.html