[Groop]Congratulations Gary and TLSMG

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:13:16 EST

--part1_5b.319de0be.2b0d62fc_boundary

Gary,
I just popped over to Mark's site and saw how long The Long-Suffering Mrs. G
has been suffering.  Allow me to extend my congratulations to you and TLSMG
on 26 years together--quite an accomplishment in this day and age.
Happy Anniversary!
Janet

PS:  Thanks for the apartment-hunting tips.  The not-as-long-suffering-Mr.-H
is out in your neck of the woods for a few days checking some of them out.
Do you have any feelings on the town of Lacey?  And no, unless the cats start
exhibiting some sort of latent genius, school districts aren't an issue.

--part1_5b.319de0be.2b0d62fc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Gary,<BR>
I just popped over to Mark's site and saw how long The Long-Suffering Mrs. G has been suffering.&nbsp; Allow me to extend my congratulations to you and TLSMG on 26 years together--quite an accomplishment in this day and age.<BR>
Happy Anniversary!<BR>
Janet<BR>
<BR>
PS:&nbsp; Thanks for the apartment-hunting tips.&nbsp; The not-as-long-suffering-Mr.-H is out in your neck of the woods for a few days checking some of them out.&nbsp; Do you have any feelings on the town of Lacey?&nbsp; And no, unless the cats start exhibiting some sort of latent genius, school districts aren't an issue.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5b.319de0be.2b0d62fc_boundary--