[Groop]ME @ NY

Mark Evanier mail@evanier.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:33:23 -0700

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:49:32 -0400, "Sean Ferris" <saferris@msn.com>
wrote:

>May I ask why you are not attending Mark?

ME: The answer is that I don't go to many comic conventions.  After
all these years, they've started to blend together so each year, I go
to San Diego and then I do one or two smaller cons and then, only if
they pay my expenses.  In the case of this Big Apple Con, they didn't
offer to do that and, since I already attending the Victoria Con last
month and I'm doing the Mid-Ohio Con next month, that's plenty.

>And is Sergio attending, or are the organizers hoping that he will be there?

ME: Sergio says he's attending.
www.POVonline.com - a website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las Vegas, Hollywood,
Stan Freberg, Laurel & Hardy, Jack Kirby and possums in my backyard.