[Groop]Spam

Vaughn H. Seward vaughn@sewardconsulting.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:46:16 -0600

For dealing with spam I've been using Mailwasher for about a year now (it
is 'freeware' but I liked it so much I registered...the latest version now
supports Hotmail):

http://www.mailwasher.net/

"It makes cheesedip out of spam!"
"It deals with unwanted email almost as well as Groo slays bad guys (& good
guys) in a fray!

~Vaughn Seward