[Groop]Simpsons Talking Opener

Azamin azamin7@pd.jaring.my
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:05:45 +0800

--------------A61467D9178D8BC50B7FDB59

For those who collect Simpsons item... here's one

--------------A61467D9178D8BC50B7FDB59

Subject: NEW! Simpsons Talking Beer Opener!
From: GossipFlash <offers6533@gossipflash.com>
To: azamin7@medical-online.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:07:03 -0800

--ffff

==============================
******************************
GOSSIP FLASH SPECIAL OFFERS
******************************
==============================

Woo-hoo! The officially licensed bottle opener has just arrived and is sure to make your favorite beverage even more entertaining. When the metal on the opener touches the bottlecap, Homer sounds off with his trademark phrases of pleasure as liquid pours.

Click here to hear it play!

http://www.gossipflash.com/redirect.asp?l=1128&u=27309037&c=818&t=3

No buttons to push, batteries included. The high-impact plastic body is sure to last until Moe's Tavern burns down -- again.

We recommend EVERY Simpsons fan to Click Here Now!

http://www.gossipflash.com/redirect.asp?l=1128&u=27309037&c=818&t=3

You received this email because you opted to receive the Gossip Flash Newsletter through one of our valued partners. If you believe you received this message in error or would no longer like to receive this email simply click here. If you have any questions please email news-help@gossipflash.com and a customer service representative will assist you