[Groop]yooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mark Evanier <mail@evanier.com> wrote:

> ME: Well, we've had t-shirts and wouldn't do shot glasses or
> lighters. I think basically it's a matter of no one getting
> around to it.

Although we'd ALL love to see TONS more quality Groo STUFF, I
think there is a fair amount of fun stuff out there already, not
counting the reading material!

I'm sure Gary and others can add to this list, but from memory
we've got currently available many places:

* GROO 20th Anniversary T-Shirt from Graphitti
* GROO & The Thought Police T-Shirt benefiting
the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund (still available???)
* GROO Lunch Box
* GROO Cheesedip Statue
* GROO Holiday Ornament
* GROO PVC figures (in stores soon - or are they in already?)
* GROO Collector Pins
* GROO Magnets
* GROO Card Game & Expansion Set
* More???

Some items that are no longer generally available include:
* Various other GROO T-Shirts
* GROO Embroidered Logo Baseball Hat
* GROO Embroidered Logo Shirt? (Never seen one, but of course
Gary has one)
* More???

=====
-Larry Steller