[Groop]Happy Birthday Sergio!

CrazySketchbook@aol.com CrazySketchbook@aol.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:53:08 EDT

--part1_120.15ac079b.2aaa99e4_boundary

Not sure if he sees these or not, but I just wanted to send birthday wishes
to my favorite cartoonist, and probably my greatest artistic influence of all
time.  To quote Charles Schulz, "Once you're over the hill, you begin to pick
up speed."   You only get better with age, Sergio.

- Tyler Sticka

--part1_120.15ac079b.2aaa99e4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Not sure if he sees these or not, but I just wanted to send birthday wishes to my favorite cartoonist, and probably my greatest artistic influence of all time.&nbsp; To quote Charles Schulz, "Once you're over the hill, you begin to pick up speed."&nbsp;&nbsp; You only get better with age, Sergio.<BR>
<BR>
- Tyler Sticka</FONT></HTML>

--part1_120.15ac079b.2aaa99e4_boundary--