[Groop]How about that video of

Yodazone@aol.com Yodazone@aol.com
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:45:53 EDT

--part1_17c.df9408d.2aabb171_boundary

How about that video of Sergio and Stan Lee that came out on VHS years ago?
Sergio drew a sketch of a bunch of things and Stan Lee interviewed him about
details of his career. I hear it's coming out on DVD later this year. Is that
a collectable too?

Jorge

--part1_17c.df9408d.2aabb171_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">How about that video of Sergio and Stan Lee that came out on VHS years ago? Sergio drew a sketch of a bunch of things and Stan Lee interviewed him about details of his career. I hear it's coming out on DVD later this year. Is that a collectable too?<BR>
<BR>
Jorge</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17c.df9408d.2aabb171_boundary--