[Groop]ME: EC Comics

Mark Evanier mail@evanier.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:55:43 -0700

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:32:19 -0400, Nate Piekos
<natepiekos@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I've always been a big fan of EC Comics (the horror books specifically),
>and Johnny Craig was one of the most fantastic artists on the planet in my
>opinion.
>
>Since you've met everyone on the planet once or twice:  Do you have any
>interesting stories about meeting anyone from the old EC lineup?

ME: Unfortunately, Johnny Craig is among the few comic artists I never
met.  He was one of the few professionals who ever (repeatedly)
declined an invite to the San Diego Con.

Interesting stories about the EC gang?  I'm a little swamped this week
with deadlines but when I have some time, I'll post something on my
site.
www.POVonline.com - a website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las Vegas, Hollywood,
Stan Freberg, Laurel & Hardy, Jack Kirby and possums in my backyard.