[Groop]Special #2?

Larry Steller mrgrooism@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

--- SbphillipM@netscape.net wrote:
> Hey groop,
>
> Is there such a thing as a Groo Special #2?
>
> -Aaron

Aaron, Aaron, Aaron...

This is the part where The Groop generally responds
with oblique references to the INFAMOUS Groo Special
#2, about how it is our favorite "fictional work", and
so on.

I'm in hte mood to give an obvious hint, so herre is
the test of Groo Trading Card #32:

The Troplotz:

In the spurious Groo Special #2, Groo actually met up
with a creature dumber than he is. (This issue also
featured the results of our contest to win
breakfast-in-bed served by Sergio. Congratulations,
Phil and Janet Schneider of St. Louis, Missouri. Hope
he didn't burn the waffles.)

Which begs the question, WHAT DOES SPURIOUS MEAN?
(snicker, snicker)

=====