[Groop]Spurious Groo Special #2 and typo wars

Jason Roberts cowmageddon@yahoo.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:31:17 -0700 (PDT)

If we all lived on the disc world. All we'd have to do
is belive in the Groo Special #2 and it would exsist.
No typos nessisary. However, our world is round and
sphere like shaped. So we'll have to wait for Sergio
to draw a Groo Special #2.