[Groop]Spurious Groo Special #2 and typo wars

Grossmann, Gary GaryG@DOR.WA.GOV
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:25:13 -0700

Hi Folks!

Eek!  This discussion is giving me a pain in my head.  Aaron, you must be a
philosophy major.  And while Sartre said "To be is to do," I say "To be is
to Groo," a truism amply demonstrated by myself and other Groop members
everyday.   -Gary "I never metaphysical I didn't like." Grossmann

PS  Oh, yeah, as for the Groo Special #2, well there are a whole bunch of
Groo #2's and they are all Special, as any fool can plainly see.  Actually,
there are more Groo #2's than #1's!  The four issue Mexican Groo mini-series
was numbered #2-#5!  And the cover of Pacific Groo #2 has been reprinted
more times in International publications than any other cover.  That's
pretty Special too.   -Gary "Typo King" G.

-----Original Message-----
From: SbphillipM@netscape.net [mailto:SbphillipM@netscape.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 10:32 AM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]Spurious Groo Special #2 and typo wars

Dear Groop,

OK, maybe i should have expected it, but even still I dont believe that my
post asking about a certain SPURIOUS (1.not genuine, authentic, or true.  2.
of illegitimate birth; bastard  3. Biol.(of two or more parts plants etc.)
having a similar appearance but a different structure) Groo Special #2
(which was in fact prompted by the Groo trading card #32) warranted a typo
fray, a very Grooish thing to happen.  So now i wonder if anyone out there
has or has ever seen a copy this SPURIOUS Groo, which by definition should
exist even if it is illegitimate or a chocolate cheese dip eating mendicant
bastard of a comic.  Or maybe it is a Biological entity having the
appearance of a Groo Comic but a different structure, it would have to,
being Biological and all.

Sooooooooooooo.......

My origional question still remains unanswered.  Did this spurious Groo
Special #2 ever (in the strictest sense of reality) exist?  Or is the whole
concept of a Groo Special #2 just an excuse for making Groo trading card
#32?

-Aaron

ps  on a sadder note the six foot tall groo paper mache statue (which Gary
plans to turn into one of these days) project of mine is going to have to be
put on hold until christmas probably, as am going back to school this week.
The base is finished though, and the frame of Groo himself is nearly done
though i still need to put the legs and body together.

http://webmail.netscape.com/