[Groop]Spurious Groo Special #2 and typo wars

Thomas Gatto arwincid@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:41:09 -0400

I believe that, if we all lived on the disc world, we could simply bring the
librarian some bannanas, and ask him kindly to find one for us in Library
Space. Then we could just get the Library of Ankh Morpork Number and have
Cut Me Own Throat Dibbler (he would get along Pal) get us one.
But, then again, if we lived on the disc I'd be way to busy trying to hook
up with Death's Grand Daughter. My Fieance, whom I have not lent my Disc
World books to yet, might not, however, appreciate that.

I got to use "whom" again:)
Also, perhaps he could get us an Action Comisc #1 and aDetective Comics 14
also.

Thomas Gatto
AKA ArwinCid