[Groop]GROO NEWS from me

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:27:09 -0700

Hi Folks!

Wow! That will be sooooooo cool when it is up!!!  A Sergio site to go with
the Mark site!!!!!  My two favorite creative geniuses in the whole world!
Be still my fribulating heart!!

As to the ownership of www.sergioaragones.com, that really sucks!!  You
don't have to know Sergio very well to know that he wouldn't pay a dime to
the bastard under the circumstance and more power to him for that!  From
Shane's sources, it sounds like the guy should have to give it up, but from
what Jason says, maybe not.

Mark & Sergio are both very smart guys with access to very good attorneys
and Mark knows more about copy right law than most attorneys so I'm sure it
will all be dealt with appropriately, but.......

It sure would be fun to deal with it inappropriately!!!   You know, marshall
Sergio fans and harass the guy with e-mails telling him how lame he is and
the like-nothing overly nasty that Eric wouldn't approve of.  Just kill him
with volume.  I know Mark and Sergio would not want us to do anything like
that and it might even backfire and make the guy more recalcitrant, but it's
fun to fantasize about.

By the way Mark, your story about the guy claiming to be the model for
Superman is amazingly similar to a story about a guy who for years claimed
to have been King Kong for the filming of the Empire State Building scene.
He would pop up every once in a while in various local papers around the
country telling his tale of how the scene was shot with him in a King Kong
suit.  Of course, it was all BS, but somehow he got people to buy into it
for years.  People are very strange.  (I know, I know, look who's talking!)

Anywho, Take care all -Gary G.