[Groop]GROO NEWS from me

Larry Steller mrgrooism@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mark Evanier <mail@evanier.com> wrote:
> It will soon be available at both that address and
> at www.sergioaragones.com
>
> The fellow who registered the latter address has
> proven to be a good
> guy and is in the process of deeding it over to me.
> Do not think ill
> of him.  Do not send him accusatory e-mails.  I'll
> tell you more
> later.

AHA!!! SEE!? Proof positive that there are ABSOLUTELY
NO EVIL Sergio fans!

I was tempted to email the dude with a VERY polite
and friendly request to please do the right thing.
(His email address was listed on THE SITE. Of course,
I was ALSO tempted to email him with an obnoxious
assault, and IMMEDIATELY put away that thought, for a
multiple of reasons).

I decided not to interfere - even politely - basically
because I figured neither Sergio nor Mark would WISH
any of us to interfere in any way. I am absolutely
THRILLED that the guy turned out to be such a
reasonable and rational fellow!

THANKS BUDDY, WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

=====