[Groop]Groo List

Charles L. Klein cklein@mn.rr.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:55:01 -0500

Many who've been around since... 1995 or so (when the trading cards came
out) might remember we had a discussion about document formats as I typed up
all of Marks comments from the backs of all the cards I had (which was all
except many of the Images, which I still don't have).  I typed it up in Word
Perfect 6.0 for DOS (which I still use) and also made a Micro$oft Word 6.0
or 95 format as well.

My mind is wandering and I'm just following.

Mark - on a side note I forgot that I had given Sergio a bunch of my
duplicate cards when I was at SDCC to give to you for the card services you
have been rendering.  You DID get them, didn't you?  They were in a clear
plastic box (of sorts).  I would've given them to you directly, but you
always seemed busy and in between things.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Hackney
Subject: Re: [Groop]Groo List

Gary Grossmann wrote:
> Who wants the Official Unofficial Groo List?  It's about 150kb in
> ord.  -Gary G.

I've put Gary's Official Unofficial Groo List up on my website for
anyone who wants to download it.

It's at http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dhackney/groo/GrooAbv.doc - if
there's a need for it in a format other than the Microsoft Word
document it is currently, let me know and I can stick it up there in a
different format.