[Groop]LAST KISS comic book plug

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 11:33:35 PDT 2003

Hey all!

Here's a humorous comic book recommendation with a bit
of a plug!

The fourth issue of John Lustig's hysterical spoof of
Romance Comics called LAST KISS is due out at the end
of May. The usual formula is that Mr. Lustig takes
pieces of old CHARLETON Romance comics that he bought
the rights to and rewrites the dialogue into an
EXTREMELY funny parody!

The reason this issue is also a plug is that John
wrote a new piece for this issue which has been
illustrated by the legendary Ernie Colon! Since I was
his contest winner from this year's SAN DIEGO COMIC
CON INTERNATIONAL, John wrote me into the script as a
prison guard, so I'll actually be illustrated by Ernie
Colon! In the sage words of Mr. H. Simpson,
WOO-HOOOO!!!

Check it out at http://www.lastkisscomics.com/

=====