[Groop]Harrassing spam from melodicmusic@triad.rr.com.

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 10:08:24 PDT 2003

Hi!

I would like to report some abusive behavior directed
at our email newsgroup (The Groop, hosted at
www.groo.com) by one of your subscribers,
melodicmusic at triad.rr.com.

He has for some time been trying to unsubscribe to our
list, and frankly myself and numerous others have
emailed him with explicit directions how to do so. I
even unsubscribed myself to make sure it works, and it
does!

However, Scott insists on taking out his aggression
upon the other innocent subscribers by spamming us,
something he has already done a dozen times at least
and threatens to continue with, as noted in the below
email from him: