[Groop]GROO NEWS from me

Mark Evanier mail at evanier.com
Wed Apr 23 22:53:51 PDT 2003

Sergio will be at the Wondercon in San Francisco this weekend.  I
won't.  If you're there, ask him to tell you about the next GROO
mini-series.

I've set up a new daily weblog at www.newsfromme.com.  You should
check it every day.  In fact, you should check it right now and see
about an item that may be of interest to Sergio fans.

If any of you can talk this thing up elsewhere on the Internet, I will
be eternally grateful.  I can use all the publicity I can get.