[Groop]Groo is Everywhere!!

Grossmann, Gary GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Sun Apr 27 19:03:29 PDT 2003

Hi Folks!

Groo is once again in my home computer. (It ain't working)  Groo is in my
heat pump & furnace.  (I ain't got heat.) My mother-in-law tried to start a
fire in the fire place while we were out and not only didn't check the
damper (which was closed) but didn't know where exactly it was to open it.
My house now has a nice smoky aroma.  It could be worse. It could be
December.  I expect power to go out at any moment and my car to blow up
while I'm on my way to work tomorrow and find that I have been replaced when
I get there.

I guess I was do for some Groo happenings.  But hey, everyone is healthy, if
somewhat chilly.    Take care all -Gary "Into every life a little Groo must
fall." G.

PS  I want Wondercon reports!!!!