[Groop] Groo for governor

MisterElie at aol.com MisterElie at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 23:36:16 PDT 2003

With all the talk I'm seeing on the news right now about the whole recall
thing in California, I'm suprised we haven't rounded up 65 Californian Groopers
to nominate Groo for the next governor.

Unfortunately, I don't live there, but I'd be willing to donate a couple of
kopins towards the filing fee.

Now I don't want to hear any of that tired old horse pucky about, "Groo is
just a cartoon,"  or, "the potential candidate has to exist."  We can make it
work.  Equal rights for the illustrated!  We have the media powerhouse of
Aragones and Evanier behind us.  We can win!

C'mon guys!  We've only got another 24 hours before this golden opportunity
passes us by!

GROO FOR GOVERNOR!  GROO FOR GOVERNOR!  GROO FOR GOVERNOR!  (Rufferto for Lt.
Governor)

Elie