[Groop] mailing list

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 19:28:55 PDT 2003

--- Groosagi16 at cs.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> darkpoetrising at yahoo.com writes:
>

> > can you please remove me from this mailing list, i
> am
> > not sure how i got on it but please take me off.
> thankyou,

Ya know, I'd love to know who these people are who
subscribe folks to our list against their will. It's
truly cruel and unusual behavior.

Anyway, if ya want to unsubscribe, just go to

and scroll down to the unsubscribe option.

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller
Mendicant Second Class

Check out: • FORGOTTEN NEW YORK, photohistorian Kevin Walsh's journal of fading NYC: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/ • Insider entertainment stuff and an anything goes weblog from Television/Comic Book Wordsmith MARK EVANIER: http://www.newsfromme.com/ and http://www.povonline.com/ • Comic Book Artist/Animator SCOTT SHAW!'s ODDBALL COMICS, a tribute to classic comic strangeness (and message board!) at http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/