[Groop] Sparky Urinetoast sighting

Groosagi16 at cs.com Groosagi16 at cs.com
Fri Dec 5 09:08:06 PST 2003

Congrats to Nate Peikos, and muchos kudos from me.

Saw his peice in Occupational Hazards 2.  How cool must it be to drawl a Walt
Simonson Thor/Simonson story.  Outstanding.  And, might I add, Dude, very
funny.

Also good job on doing such a good job for a good cause.

The Rockin' Mr. Chun may want to kinda stay away, or at least avert his eyes
away from the title of the first peice in the collection.  Its a doozy.  Other
than that I think it was pretty clean, though.

Later,