[Groop] Displaying Groo Stuff

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Tue Dec 9 21:47:15 PST 2003

Hi Folks!

The names and addresses of those of you who want one of the old Dark Horse
promo posters from 1998 are coming in.  I will try to get them mailed off
this weekend.

I should have an updated Groo List and ancillary lists done by the end of
the year.

One thing that getting better organized has facilitated is that I am FINALLY
broadening the display of my Groo stuff in our family room.  (The Long
Suffering Mrs. G. is, as always, very understanding.)  I've got the statue
and the PVC's and the minis along with a few other things on top of a chest
of drawers and the lunch box and mouse pads and a few other things on a
couple of book case shelves and all the tradepaperbacks (foreign & domestic)
are now in a bookcase instead of boxes.  AND I just installed four 7 foot
strips of molding on the wall that make perfect little comic book shelves.
44 Groo comics fit on them. It looks great!!!  Unfortunately, it would take
another 70 feet or so for the rest of them.  And that doesn't include the
tradepaperbacks and the 200 plus International Groos.  Oh, well...

At least I can rotate things around.  I've got a few other things on the
walls and I've got some stuff at work.  It's all very colorful and very cool
and helps distract me from my dull drab existence as a tax administrator.

 I would be interested to know what some of you are doing or have done in
that department.  Dennis White told me that at one time he had every issue
of Groo up on a wall (using some snappy thingys).  What do you do now
Dennis?  What about the rest of you?

Take care all -Gary G.