[Groop] Displaying Groo Stuff

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 07:04:23 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/10/2003 12:44:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
grossfam at olywa.net writes:
Unfortunately, it would take
another 70 feet or so for the rest of them
I'm not seeing the problem here. Unless that is where TLSMG draws the line,
or you have a Long Suffering Feline Grossman who likes to scratch the walls.
In that case, wallpapering in Groos would indeed be a bad idea.

As for our own Groo displays, Elie and I are still pretty nomadic, so we
don't do a lot of decorating.  When we find a place we intend on living for more
than a year or two, we'll start working out a Groo decor.  Our current digs
don't permit much space for displays.  We have a signed "Groo and The Thought
Patrol" print (courtesy of the CBLDF) framed and hanging in our hallway, but the
rest of our Groo stuff is pretty well stashed away.
Janet

http://janetharriett.blogspot.com