[Groop] Displaying Groo Stuff

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 16:44:27 PST 2003

> Gary wrote:
> >I would be interested to know what some of you
> >are doing or have done in that department.

I tore off all of my Groo covers and glued 'em to the
wall.

Did I err?

Seriously, the comics themselves are in boxes except
for a copy of The Groo Adventureer that I keep on a
coffee table along with a inder full of Comic Artist
sketches, 3 volumes of LETTERS FROM A NUT by TED L/
Nancy, two Binders of WHO'S WHO IN THE DC UNIVERSE,
MARVEL: THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR UNIVERSE and some
paper plates with chicken bones on them.

On my walls I have framed my two original art pages
from Image Groo # 8 (pages 7 & 8), a marie Severin
sketch of The Old Witch, three different CRISIS ON
INFINITE EARTHS posters, two LORD OF THE RINGS
POSTERS, A GODZILLA vs KING GHIDORAH wall scroll and a
large BEATLES print.

On the floor there is much paper and junk, but I try
to avoid looking at it.

Oh, and I also have an INDIANA JONES standee which
occasionally startles me. Bad INDIANA JONES!!!

Hmmm, we were supposed to be talking about displaying
GROO stuff, weren't we? Did I err?

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"Remember the Generation Gap? Today it manifests as The Unflinching Foolishness of Youth versus the Hubris of their Elders' Belief that they've somehow outgrown Foolishness!" -Larry Steller

Links: Mr. Grooism's Blog: http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com; NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/ and POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ; FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/ ; ODDBALL COMICS: http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/