[Groop] Classic Grooisms

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 20:46:30 PST 2003

I've started adding some of my Classic Grooisms to my
week-old blog at http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com/

Most of you have read these 2 or 3 times already,
nothing new yet, but thought it worth giving a shout
here.

I also want to include some of YOUR Grooisms. I was
going to say send them to me privately, but heck, this
stuff is very on-topic, post them to the Groop and let
me know if I have your permission to reprint them on
my blog. If so, specify what name or pseudonym I
should credit it to. (Full name, first name only,
nickname, no name, whatever.)

For instance:

Gary
Gary G.
Dessesbo
Gary Grossmann
Gary Grossmann @ grossfam at olywa.net
(Anonymous)

Later!

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"There I was one night, just a normal guy; and then there I was the next night... goddamn i was still just a normal guy!" -Bruce Springsteen

Mr. Grooism's Blog: http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/