[Groop] Groo stuff

Bob grooless at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 09:48:48 PST 2003

Probably a picture somewhere . . . and if you ever see it, consider how easy
it would be for the mustachioed one to autograph said sculpture without
snapping off any of the delicate limbs and drawing around the odd gourd
shaped nose . . . I watchedhim sign one at the SDCC 2000.

Clever little man really !

Greg