[Groop] Groo Ornament

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Sun Dec 14 14:30:09 PST 2003

Of course I was referring to the ornament, not the box, being delicate.  One of the interesting things about the ornament is that it is very G rated in that Grog's tunic has been supplied with built in underpants, small clothes, draws, or whatever you call them in your part of the world.  the whole area is essentially flat and painted orange.  I wise decision!!!  This is also where Sergio autographs the ornament.  -Gary G.