[Groop] Re: NewsFromME- The Gender Genie

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 08:04:29 PST 2003

I have now tried the Gender Genie on a half dozen or so writing samples, and
it definitely thinks I am male.  My gynecologist has a lot of explaining to
do, particularly about that last checkup.

And now for something completely different:
The spirit of Groo has invaded my office.  We have a pointsettia that is to
office equipment/foliage what Groo is to ships.  I'm working on an article
based on my Killer Pointsettia blog entries to submit for publication somewhere,
unless the spirit of Groo and the Killer Pointsettia have their way.
Janet

http://janetharriett.blogspot.com