[Groop] Re: groo for christmas

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 15:51:25 PST 2003

--- Shawn Moore <uslgrad at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well, My wife Chakaal, um, Mrs Moore ordered me a
> personalized groo license
> plate from Texas, hopefully it will be available.  I
> won't make the mistake
> of putting it on my car like I did with the
> Louisiana license plate.  Still
> haven't seen that car in a few years.  We'll see :)

Yeah, same thing happened to me years ago, I put a NY
State GROO license plate on my car and it up and died!
(That was even my first official Grooism, since that
one got printed in GrooGrams!)

I'll have to add that story to my blog soon.

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"There I was one night, just a normal guy; and then there I was the next night... goddamn I was still just a normal guy!" -Bruce Springsteen

Mr. Grooism's Blog: http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/