[Groop]My New Year's Resolution

Chad Riden chad@riden.org
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:13:45 -0600

I, too, am disturbed that I didn't show better in this years Grand
International Championship Groop Emailing Frenzy Nonsense.. but I don't
intend to let yet another year slip thru my fingers while Gary and
Larry chuckle.. smug in their total domination over all in this fierce
contest. No, NO! I am resolved to do SOMETHING.

Therefore, on this day I pledge to you (the worldwide masses of Groo
Zealots) that I will send pointless messages to the Groop at regularly
random intervals, regardless of their lack of content, until either I
move up to a ranking position on the esteemed list of mendicants.. or
even *I* am sick of deleting my stupid emails.

So it is written, so it is done.

==
Thanks for putting up with my crap,
Chad Mulch Riden