[Groop]RE: Groop digest, Vol 1 #787 - 8 msgs

SbphillipM@netscape.net SbphillipM@netscape.net
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 19:35:55 -0500

Michael wrote:

Hi All,

I've been a Groo fan since Epic #1 (1985).  As we all know, this means that I've been laughing at the same joke for over seventeen years and haven't a clue as to "why"!

Thanks for Mark's plug on POVonline.com I found and joined this list.  Seems like you folks have a pretty cool group here and I've enjoyed reading back over some of the archived posts.  Hopefully my posts will be equally interesting to some/all of you!

Michael

p.s. any of you collect original comic/fantasy/illustration art?

-Welcome to the group and yes i collect Groo!