[Groop]Found some Groo Trading cards

MisterElie@aol.com MisterElie@aol.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:10:03 EST

--part1_fc.22155f18.2b53961b_boundary

Hey, what a coincidence!  I was looking through my Magnor stuff and found my
Mighty Magnor X-Ray vision goggles!  :)

Elie "the Wisenheimer" Harriett

In a message dated 1/12/2003 10:53:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vaughn@sewardconsulting.com writes:

> Hey Groop!
>
> I was just looking through my Groo stuff and found 3 unopened packs of the
> Groo Trading cards! I just don't have the heart to open them (but I'd sure
> wish I knew what is in them).
>
> ~Vaughn Seward

--part1_fc.22155f18.2b53961b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hey, what a coincidence!&nbsp; I was looking through my Magnor stuff and found my Mighty Magnor X-Ray vision goggles!&nbsp; :)<BR>
<BR>
Elie "the Wisenheimer" Harriett<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 1/12/2003 10:53:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, vaughn@sewardconsulting.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hey Groop!<BR>
<BR>
I was just looking through my Groo stuff and found 3 unopened packs of the <BR>
Groo Trading cards! I just don't have the heart to open them (but I'd sure <BR>
wish I knew what is in them).<BR>
<BR>
~Vaughn Seward<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>