[Groop]New GROOpie

Chris Schechner chschechner@ev1.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:29:37 -0600

Actually, it's probably Nate we need to worry about blowing a vein.
What happened, as I recall, was that some guy called Blade Harvey
showed up in the groop and promptly declared himself mayor. That was
bad enough, but then he started making all sorts of self-important
pronouncements and when politely (really!) asked to knock it off, he
somehow managed to offend just about everyone on the list, just by
making arrogant and stupid remarks. Anyway, Nate pointedly suggested
to him where he could stick it, and he sort of disappeared after
that. He's been the subject of much speculation and quite a few
derogatory jokes since then. Anyone else is welcome to add their
recollections.

Glorko
(not the mayor, but the exiled king of Zoltron.)

--
PLEASE NOTE:

chschechner@ev1.net