[Groop]Groopie Membership Cards!

Jason Roberts cowmageddon@yahoo.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:18:28 -0800 (PST)

Cards would be nice, but I'd wait to see what Sergio
and Mark think about the idea. And who would gather
addresses of each person in the Groop who want a card.
When you say "I'm in the groop." to Sergio or Mark,
they already know you are a fan of Groo. This is one
fanclub that has never charged any kind of membership
fee and I'd really like to see that continue. But if a
card is made and has like a new drawing of Groo on it,
I'm in with the card.