[Groop]Found some Groo Trading cards

Mark Brown mark@6thebrownhouse.freeserve.co.uk
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:43:14 -0000

Q:	Does Gary have a copy of this Sergio appearance.... hmmmmm ????

Q:	Why is it whenever I watch QVC they are always selling that Orwak vacumn
cleaner as used in every hotel in the known muiltiverse or zirconium diamond
things or Spacebeds or Steam- buggies.... NEVER EVER have I seen QVC do
comic stuff....

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com]On Behalf Of
Tony Dodds
Sent: 15 January, 2003 20:40
To: Vaughn H. Seward; groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop]Found some Groo Trading cards

I bought 2 copies.  One I vandal... um opened and one
still sealed up.  My wife at the time was watching QVC
one evening while I was at work, and Sergio was on and
they were selling his signatures and the sketches he
was doing on the air.  She bought me a copy of MAgnor
#1 signed that he signed that evening.  It was one of
the pop-out cover issues.  It was pretty cool.  My
wife also recorded that episode so I could watch it.
It was great!  She since recorded over it while I was
at work another night.  Sigh...
Tony
--- "Vaughn H. Seward" <vaughn@sewardconsulting.com>