[Groop]Groop membership cards

Charles L. Klein CKlein@mn.rr.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:25:17 -0600

Speaking of such, then you'd probably like two of the membership cards I
have.  One card is one I picked up at Spencer's (I think) and it's a Ren &
Stimpy card, but it expired on Yak Shaving Day 2001 I think.  The other is a
card I sent away for - it's a Mystery Science Theater 3000 fan club card and
all it is is a cheesy card on orange (Groo?) copy paper with my "number" on
it.  This was from when it was just on a local UHF station here in
Minnesota.  I still carry both in my wallet, so I really need the Groo card
as well!

-----Chad said-----
"Official membership cards" crack me up.