[Groop]I THINK I KNOW WHERE GROO IS!!!!!!!!

Chris Schechner chschechner@ev1.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:02:26 -0600

--============_-1169292349==_ma============

TOO FUNNY!!!

>Fire at plant destroys
>
>mulching machine
>
>A fire Thursday at a plant in Deerfield Beach that turns waste into
>mulch sent a column of black smoke into the air that could be seen
>in Fort Lauderdale.
>
>Workers at Three J's Waste, 1815 S. Powerline Road, dialed 911 about
>12:25 p.m. when a large mulching machine went up in flames, said
>Fire Lt. Tom Ray.
>
>The machine, valued at $300,000, was a complete loss. Firefighters
>stayed at the scene for hours because mulch was smoldering and they
>did not want another fire to erupt, Ray said.

--============_-1169292349==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [Groop]I THINK I KNOW WHERE GROO
destroys<br>
mulching machine<br>
</b>A fire Thursday at a plant in Deerfield Beach that turns waste
into mulch sent a column of black smoke into the air that could be
seen in Fort Lauderdale.<br>
Workers at Three J's Waste, 1815 S. Powerline Road, dialed 911 about
12:25 p.m. when a large mulching machine went up in flames, said Fire
Lt. Tom Ray.<br>
The machine, valued at $300,000, was a complete loss. Firefighters
stayed at the scene for hours because mulch was smoldering and they
did not want another fire to erupt, Ray said.</font></blockquote>