[Groop]Groop Membership Cards

John Sefchick bigsexxy@aaahawk.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:13:18 -0500

--=====================_12312013==_.ALT

One idea I have to cut down on costs and time of the person printing or
laminating is to have the cards printed up; however that's decided. Then
mail out the cards to everyone and if there is an "official signature" of
our leaders whether that be Mark or Sergio or even Groo or all three leave
a space and when the Groopies go to a convention they can have it signed
personally.  Another idea but it involves some work for Sergio, is to leave
a space in the front and have Sergio draw a little caricature of the card
holder, I would happily pay for something like this. That way everyone gets
a little piece of Sergio artwork and it identifies the holder as a Groopie
in good standing.  After everyone gets their signature/artwork then the
holder can go out and it it laminated themselves or framed or whatever they
want to do with it. As far as people who don't /can't go to conventions
other groopies can volunteer to take then to conventions or if Mark or
Sergio want to spend their valuable time we can send them with SASE's to
them personally to have them signed.

  The back can contain what makes a Groopie in good standing.  We can think
up of different things.
  "A good groopie loves cheesdip"
  "A good groopie knows what mulch is and knows how to use it."

Just my .02

John

At 12:00 PM 1/17/2003 -0500, Pengyfelix@aol.com wrote:
> [...]

As far as the text goes, in the interest of not making more work than necessary, I think it might be best to have all the cards be the same.  Larry Steller's proposed text covers the basics, and we definitely want to incorporate cheese dip and mulch in there somewhere.

If we want to be able to sign and laminate them, here is a particularly complicated way of making it happen:
Step 1:  Print the cards up with a place for them to be=20 signed.