[Groop]VOTE NOW for Official Groop Membership Card format

jonthekingdon jonthekingdon@attbi.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:24:48 -0500

1. 10 bucks
2. 2.
3. official groop membership card
4. business card stock with pocket lamenent
5. cheese dip yellow
6. GR00-xxxx-yyyy (where xxxx=year signed up for
Groop, yyyy is sequentially unique digits, such as
GR00-1997-0022)
7.Randomly assign sequence of unique numbers. Sergio,
Mark, Stan, Tom and Gordon would get digits 0001-0005,
Josh would get 0006 (since he is Our Founder) Ruben
would get 0007 (Since he's The First Groopie to sign
up, is that right?) and Gary would get 0008 (since
he's been publicly acknowledged by The Groo Crew -
even in print - as the Number One Groo Fan). Number
0009 would go to whoever takes charge and actually
makes up the cards, and after that it's randomly
determined.
8. .(large) Official Groop Membership Card
(medium) Did I err?
(small) (Name and/or Groop Nickname)
(small) (Membership number)
(small) (Favorite catchphrase here)
9. (large) www.groo.com
(medium) OFFICIAL CHEESEDIP TASTER!
10."Official Groo Membership Card" and the
"www.groo.com"copy custom drawn with Groo & Rufferto
(again, only Sergio willing, so if you vote for this
one, designate a second choice).

or

A multi-character Groo cast picture. (Whatever we
can find with Groo, Rufferto, Sage, Minstrel, Chakaal,
etc.)

-Josh "Not the First Josh but yet another Josh" Decosta