[Groop]Voting

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:32:54 EST

--part1_143.88568d9.2b61d5a6_boundary

Larry,
I think I accidentally sent you my vote twice--drat that "reply all" option!
Inasmuch as this is not Florida (at least not where I am), I thought I'd warn
you so you wouldn't accidentally count it twice.
Janet

--part1_143.88568d9.2b61d5a6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Larry,<BR>
I think I accidentally sent you my vote twice--drat that "reply all" option!&nbsp; Inasmuch as this is not Florida (at least not where I am), I thought I'd warn you so you wouldn't accidentally count it twice.<BR>
Janet</FONT></HTML>

--part1_143.88568d9.2b61d5a6_boundary--