[Groop]Mailing List Subscribers! - Australianism

Chris.Emmett@uk.standardchartered.com Chris.Emmett@uk.standardchartered.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:39:50 +0000

--=_alternative 004B0EE380256CB8_=

Any opinions, express or implied. presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Standard Chartered Group.

--=_alternative 004B0EE380256CB8_=

>How many of the Groopers are Australian or at least live in Australia?
>Stand up and be counted. Where are we all geographically? I'm on the
>Gold Coast at Tweed Heads. I seem to remember that Denis was in Canberra
>(but that may have been someone else).

I was born in Ivanhoe, Melbourne. I live in Tooting, London though.

Womble

--=_alternative 004B0EE380256CB8_=

&gt;Stand up and be counted. Where are we all geographically? I'm on the<br>
&gt;Gold Coast at Tweed Heads. I seem to remember that Denis was in Canberra<br>
&gt;(but that may have been someone else).<br>
--=_alternative 004B0EE380256CB8_=--