[Groop]G

Larry Steller mrgrooism@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:29:30 -0800 (PST)

--- Josh 'Wet Exit' Jones <josh@newdream.net> wrote:
> Just letting everybody know, "Tracy" is now off the
> list and can't
> re-subscribe from that address! Sorry about that!

Thanks, Josh! JOSH RULES!!!

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, Larry Steller wrote:
> > Like Gary says, this ignoramus has stolen Tracy
> > Dunnom's Identity, as is obvious by the fact that
> this idiot didn't even realize Tracy is Male!

AND SPEAKING OF IDIOTS, ummm, errr, uhhh... DID I ERR?
A Mr. G. Grossmann informs me that Tracy is in fact
very much a female, I, uhhh, well, ummm, wasn't there
a Tracy in the Groop who's a guy? Huh? I remember that
distinctly, but then again, I also remembered once
that Mark Evanier cowrote the movie CONAN THE
DESTROYER (HE DIDN'T!)

I'm so ashamed!!!

SLOW OF MIND: It's NOT just for comic book characters,
folks!!!

Sorry Tracy, and I guess I should apologize to your
hubby too, who probably is just as happy you're not a
guy as you are ;>)

=====