[Groop] Roll Call!!!

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Thu Jul 10 20:23:14 PDT 2003

Hi Folks!

Righto, Larry! If Dark Horse has anything, I'll get enough for everyone.
All the people know me so they let me have as much as I want because they
know I don't sell it on ebay.  And even if the entire staff has changed,
Sergio will give them the word to let me have as many as I want (as he
offered to do last year.) .

Of course, there may be nothing this year!

Take care -Gary G.