[Groop] Roll Call!!!

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Thu Jul 10 20:33:50 PDT 2003

Hey!  Why not take the Lunar Route?  Sure it's 500,000 miles, but once you traveled a mere 100 or so miles, you break free of the atmosphere and you can really haul!!  Then you just slingshot around the moon and you'll be landing in the harbor in front of the Convention Center before you know it.

Unless, of course you burn up on reentry.  And I guess rockets are a little spendy.  Hmm.  Well, it was a thought.   -Gary "Rocket Man" Grossmann