[Groop] the SDcon update

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 00:05:15 PDT 2003

Awesome, in true GROOISH fashion we seem to be
building quite the Wrong Week List to add to our Not
Going List and our Going List! Now we just need a list
of people who don't PLAN on going but show up
accidentally...

-Larry

(And in true Grooish Fashion I responded just to Lia
instead of the Groop, so this is Take 2!!!)

--- lia bulaong <lia at cheesedip.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> >List of those going, but a week later...
> >Jorge
>
> Add me to this list -- I'll be in San Diego the week
> after to attend
> Siggraph. I totally forgot SDcon was in July, did I
> err?
>
> Lia

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller
Mendicant Second Class

Check out: • FORGOTTEN NEW YORK, photohistorian Kevin Walsh's journal of fading NYC: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/ • Insider entertainment stuff and an anything goes weblog from Television/Comic Book Wordsmith MARK EVANIER: http://www.newsfromme.com/ and http://www.povonline.com/ • Comic Book Artist/Animator SCOTT SHAW!'s ODDBALL COMICS, a tribute to classic comic strangeness (and message board!) at http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/