[Groop] Groo action figures...

CrazySketchbook at aol.com CrazySketchbook at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 14:41:27 PDT 2003

Zak Lowry e-mailed me after seeing my cartooning web-site and reading on it that I was a fan of Groo (or however he found out I like Groo, I"m not sure) and e-mailed me his site where he had Groo action figure designs he had drawn: http://www.geocities.com/zaklowry/ .  He says one of them won a Wizard contest and is listed in the Sergiography.  He explained that he had no intention of ever actually producing them, he just designed them for fun, and asked if I would send it to the rest of the Groop.  I took a look and they're pretty entertaining to take a look at, especially the one that diagrams all the points of articulation, so I thought people may be interested in checking it out.

- Tyler Sticka (who really should be doing some work right now)