[Groop] Final Con Report

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 23:18:53 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/24/2003 1:20:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV writes:
> This was a case of mistaken cyber identity on my part.  The quiet (and very
> nice) Adriel Serna that we met at the con goes by Grusagi and is NOT the
> wild and wacky Groosagi.  Reminds of poor Ambassador Gru. (See Epic #22.)  -Gary
> G.
You sure?? A previous Groosagi post, in part:

In a message dated 7/8/2003 7:54:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Groosagi16 at cs.com writes:
> Please respond directly to me at Groosagi16 at cs.com.  ....
>
> Sincerely,
> Ariel Sudilovsky, Esq
Very similar names... munged a bit for "security"? Or "corrected" by Yahoo
and/or Spell Check ?(My Spell Check wants to convert "Adriel" to "Ariel" at
least, and see Mark's latest book re: what it does to El Senor's name). Both
speak, or claim to speak, Spanish (see posts re: Portuguese puns).... Hmmm... the
mystery deepens....  Most of the Groosagi posts are signed "Ari", if signed at
all. (Yes, I do need to clean out my filing cabinet...). Also, it looks like
there might be 15 other Groosagis, although only #16 posts here.... If so, are
they cute, quiet little bunnies like Adriel, or wild and wacky like #16,
a.k.a. "Ariel"/"Ari"?  And, are there Groosagi # 17 and up? And do they all have
the initials "A.S."? And... and... are any of them the mirror twin of "S.A."?

Kaytee
<A HREF="http://www.eclecticbeadery.com/simplexities.html">http://www.eclecticbeadery.com/simplexities.html</A>
<A HREF="http://www.rubylane.com/shops/simplexities">http://www.rubylane.com/shops/simplexities</A>