[Groop] Urgent Plea for Assistance

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 13:16:52 PDT 2003

Is there anyone out there reading thier email midday who might be able to
explain to me how to assemble a comic long box?

Silly, Groo-ish me!  I wanted to surprise Elie by organizing all his comics
and moving them from the Xerox paper boxes in the closet (which have a tendency
to fall over) to real comic storage boxes.  So I went to our local comic book
shop and bought 12, since they told me I'd need at least 10 to hold his
collection (and, let's face it, he'll need room to expand).  Since I was buying so
many, we decided it would be easier to carry them up three flights of stairs
flat, so the guy at the comic book shop didn't assemble them for me.  But I
forgot to ask how they go together!  So I have a dozen long boxes, no idea how to
assemble them, and 4 hours and 45 minutes before Elie comes home.

Janet